Anyone live in the Philadelphia area?

AndyP

I hope this isn't violating any rules.

I want to get some Aquarium Coop airline tubing, but it's hard to justify $6.99 shipping on a $5.00 product.  If there were a few people back here on the East Coast that would like to go in on an order and split the shipping, I'd love to work something out.

From Jersey here. What I do is keep a list of "non essential" items I want(like a new intake sponge or a new food to try) Then I wait until the list gets long enough to justify the shipping or I actually need something (like I'm almost out of water conditioner) to place an order. 

• Like 1

That's a good idea.  But I also like to support my LFS.  Cory makes some great products you can't get anywhere else and are really good.  I want to support that.  But I also want to throw some business at my LFS to keep them in business.

• 3 months later...

I'm in Philly! I know this is an old post, but hmu if you ever want to do a joint order or something! I don't know many Philly people who are into fish. 

I also typically have a running co-op cart going so I can place larger orders at once. If I can get it from co-op, I usually do. I get what you're saying though. 

What LFS do you support? Aquarium Center in NJ is my heaven.