75 gallon stocking

Craziiininja

Never tried before. Is the Angel the only fish in the 75 gal at present? 

It’s certainly been done: 

Bently Pascoe has good info on Rainbows:

Angels can be “moody.” They are Cichlids, after all. 

Rainbows prefer harder water... Angels prefer softer water... so you may need to balance between their needs.

Only problem I could see is feeding.  The angels I have are picky eaters that kind of peck at food slowly.  My rainbows are insane, high-speed car crashes when they eat.  If they were in the same tank, I would be watching to make sure the angels get some food.  Otherwise, I think you would be good.

I have 11 turquoise rainbowfish with a single angelfish in a 65 gallon tank (also lemon tetras, black neon tetras, and panda corys).  It's working out very well, and all of them seem to get enough to eat.  The angelfish especially gets full when I drop in cubes of frozen food, since it will peck at the cube while the others ignore it until it starts to sink, when it becomes a feeding frenzy.  The rainbows tear it apart and get the bigger chunks, the tetras get the smaller pieces, and the corys get whatever manages to make it to the bottom (I also feed them some wafers in the back corner of the tank if I think not enough got to the bottom for them).