Show us your best Fish Art

FrozenFins

Here is something I have been working on, I plan to do it with all my angelfish. I haven't decided what I want to  print on, I was thinking a cool metal pannel but I have also thought of a shirt or a hat.

This guys a koi angel, he was one of the first fish I ever got and is probably one of if not my favorite (shhh... you cant tell the rest of my fish I have favorites)

image.png.0d0c94275ac50871291a7bcc82be374d.png

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, H.K.Luterman said:

My fish art...

Of course I drew my favorite fish, my Synodontis eupterus, Pooka
PookaDoo.png.db0580cc77b8e0f2b18dc4e4f170e691.png

Featherfin.png.52e109c78668fe21c02dba085e7379ea.png

My favorite Polypterus senegalus, Dragon.

ADragonBackground.png.9e38c2e59a508d136d835ef71e02e757.png

And I've done some ancient fish illustrations for Paleontology...

LissodusShark.jpg.9d087629ae4bb4f454f912757b67a385.jpg

Ceratodus.jpg.632738996aa48f2ddef817c5f63c7fa2.jpg

Semionotus.jpg.723e25bd6a644faa96712612d9896093.jpg

did you hand draw them and upload them to a adobe platform, or did you draw it in your computer? I have been wanting to know how to do these edits as they truly are AWESOME!

Just now, James Black said:

did you hand draw them and upload them to a adobe platform, or did you draw it in your computer? I have been wanting to know how to do these edits as they truly are AWESOME!

The catfish and senegal bichir I hand drew on a digital tablet (Wacom Cintiq) using the program Krita. The prehistoric fish are acrylic paintings. 

• 5 months later...

@Fonske Different species of trout native to Colorado, Rainbow, Brook, and Lake trout. I did some calendars for fly fishermen a while back and this was one I took at an Aquarium. I also took several of Colorado Greenback Cutthroat trout at the time which had not yet been as widely repopulated as they are now and I hiked miles into the back country, and up to remote mountain lakes back then, something I can no longer do these days. I love the colorful patterns of our native fish like trout and sunfish and might yet head back to Texas again to snorkel and take pictures of Longear Sunfish in a stream on a friend's property.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...