Fish in cycling FINALLY starting to happen

Hi everyone, 

So my fish in tank finally has started to cycle yesterday morning (Day 1). my ammonia is at around 0.2 ppm, 0 ppm Nitrite, 0 ppm Nitrate PH 7.3 Temp 78.2. Fish were all acting fine. I added 1/2 cap of prime and did not feed them. 

That evening, I tested the water again, and ammonia was at 0.25 ppm, Nitrite, 0 pm Nitrate 0 ppm, Temp 78.4. Fish are all fine acting normally. I finally received my Fritz zyme 7, and added 1 Cup per the instructions. I also did not feed them. 

This morning (Day 2) PH 7.3, Ammonia, 0.3 ppm, Nitrite 0 ppm, Nitrate 0 ppm, Temp 78.2. I did a 10% (maybe a touch more) water change, 1/2 cap of Prime (in my new water) and 1/2 cup of Fritz Zyme. 

My albino cory cat was kinda resting on the bottom.. I FREAKED.. so made sure he was still alive, and he responded to me touching him and zipped away. Checked my ammonia again, it was 0.25 ppm Nitrite 0 ppm Temp 78.4.

I plan on doing a FULL panel tonight again, and depending on results, add prime but will also add the rest of the Fritz bacteria (1/2 cup). I have a 20 gallon high, per the instructions, its half cup per 10 gallon. 

Am I doing everything right? Any suggestions or recommendations are VERY welcomed and appreciated 🙂

Sandra (the fish rookie)

Thanks @James Black, I have seen the peppered Cory do it.. but never the Albino.. he is such a spaz in that tank. Now that the ammonia is going up, its making me really hyper vigilant. I really don't want to lose anymore fish. I am really hoping that I will be able to get some more Cory's to keep my current ones company. Once they get established, get more fish bit by bit.. gradually. 

I feel like it has taken FOREVER to get to this point. I do believe the changing of my filters from the single use disposable with the carbon, to now the coarse re usable ones, might have made a bit of a difference in regards to catching more bacteria, and helping with growth. I also added a intake filter as well.