Help Identify this Plant Please

IMG_20210109_101447197.jpg.96ea570bcbe0e0aafb58aed10edc1c92.jpgDifferent Size leaves on each stem, each vine is about 8 inches. Found a little hole in the wall fish store, and they had this plant in one of their setups. The owner didn't know what it was took it in on trade, I have 20x 6 to 12 inch lengths of this. It doesn't look like Anubias so I have no clue. It was deep dark green, but must not like my water just yet.

Is it all one plant, or are there several tangled up? Either way, that is some impressive Anubias. You could keep it together, or divide it up for wood or rocks. If that was mine, I would dedicate a 3.5 gallon tank for one of those handfuls that you show!

Deep green is the color you want from these.

Edited by Streetwise

thats a smaller type anubia, but just to give you reference. i have an anubia, wells its many now. all from the same plant, and ive given some away. now until recently ive only ever sporadically fertalized, so probably average growing conditions. but a normal anubia, and ive had it for about 10 years. started with probably a 2" chunk of it, and if all put back together it would now be a tad over 2.5 feet. they arent fast growers, but they are hard to kill.

Edited by lefty o
  • Like 1

Thanks for yalls input! It's not really liking the light right now I think. When I found it it was in darkness. The rest of it's been in a tote full of water with no light and it's really dark green. Does it just need time to adjust? The light isn't very strong, but I did order a fluval 3.0 (whenever the postal service decided I can have it now)

And my previous Anubias I've gotten from coOp and a few others have never survived, still can't figure why. This last round they seem ok.

6 hours ago, Streetwise said:

Is it all one plant, or are there several tangled up? Either way, that is some impressive Anubias. You could keep it together, or divide it up for wood or rocks. If that was mine, I would dedicate a 3.5 gallon tank for one of those handfuls that you show!

Deep green is the color you want from these.

It's several I tied together to make a bush, I like the idea of its own dedicated tank, I may do that. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Daniel said:

11 hours ago, Streetwise said:

10 hours ago, lefty o said:

sure looks like an anubia to me. the rhizome on them will just keep growing and growing, so they can be any length.