Howdy y’all. Axolotl breeder and general pet nerd here

Devlin Mc

Hey guys how’s it going. My names Devlin 21 year old from good old’ Wisconsin.  My most notable point is I’m one of the 3 Axolotl breeders per state in the US 😂 I mostly focus on genetics and making sure all my Axolotls are selectively bred to make sure nothing but strong genes are going out into the hobby as I feel I’ve noticed increased numbers of Axolotls that just aren’t thriving. Have vitiligo or don’t re-gen limbs back correctly when damaged or have other undesirable traits like short gills or other random deformities.I’m gonna do my best to change than and hopefully become the best breeder of Axolotl in the US although my peers are extremely Talented breeders. Enough about the water lizards. I also have a passion for puffer fish I’ve kept pea puffers and my absolute favorite the GSP (even have a tattoo of one on my arm)  I also keep some guppie strains I have albino sky blues from twin cities guppies and some diamond backs on top of a strain that I made on accident I’m trying to reproduce. 

hope to be seeing and hearing from all of you as I’m sure if you’re listening you’ll be hearing from me ive attached a bunch of photos of my babies  😀 -Devlin 

copper albino 2.jpg

copper axanthic.jpg

leucistic.jpg

wild type 1.jpg

the albino boys.jpg

baby with coin for scale.jpg

pile of lucy babys.jpg

babies!.jpg

Edited by Devlin Mc
added photos
  • Like 1

Hi welcome! I had a Leucistic Axolotl years ago, she was the cutest. They are so full of personality. I have considered getting another in the future, still might.  I'm looking forward to seeing more of your water dragons 🙂

• Like 1