SEO/Web Dev By Day, Nano Tank Addiction By Night

Hello friends,

My name is Zack and I am a new nano tank addict. I work as an SEO Consultant from home and have watched aqua scaping vids forever. The pandemic slowed my work in travel down a bit, so I used the time and bought my first nano tank. I have some black panda dumbo guppies along with some cherry shrimp and ramshorn snails in my 10g Dennerle scaper's tank and will have some tub guppies in the summer. I followed Cory before I had a tank and pretty much buy anything tank needed from them. 

I am excited to learn from and interact the pros. 

Cheers!

Edited by YourPalZack
format
  • Like 4

• 2 years later...

Also a fellow IT nerd, I am currently developing a .NET application for a client. The best thing is watching your tank as you wait for unit tests to finish running! Sadly I don't have space for a home office tank at the moment but it's certainly in my future.

• 5 months later...

It's cool to meet someone who balances a passion for SEO and nano tanks! Your setup with black panda dumbo guppies, cherry shrimp, and ramshorn snails sounds fantastic. It's amazing how hobbies like aquascaping can provide such a refreshing contrast to our professional lives.
Speaking of SEO, since you're already in the field, you might find moz rank check quite useful. This tool helps you quickly assess the Moz Rank of your website and even your competitors'. It calculates the popularity of URLs on a 10-point scale, giving you a clear picture of your link-building efficiency and how it impacts your page rankings.

Edited by trendyuser

• 4 months later...

It's awesome that you've found a new passion in aquascaping. Your tank setup sounds amazing, especially with the black panda dumbo guppies and cherry shrimp. It's great that you're using this time to explore new hobbies and expand your skills.As an SEO consultant, you probably understand the importance of a well-designed website. If you ever need tips on contractor web design or want to discuss how to optimize your site for better visibility, feel free to reach out. Enjoy your journey into the world of nano tanks, and happy aquascaping! https://bluecollarmarketing.ca/ can be an exciting field to explore, especially with your background in SEO and web development!

Edited by Ulipetovay