🎶🎤Good Morning Toooooo Yoooooou!🎼 I’m new to this group, I know you do not sell fish through delivery but I was hoping you would know where I can buy some Pea Puffers. I tried late last year 2020

Veronica

🎶🎤Good Morning Toooooo Yoooooou!🎼 I’m new to this group, I know you do not sell fish through delivery but I was hoping you would know where I can buy some Pea Puffers. I tried late last year 2020, that was a disaster all four fish arrived DOA. 
My neighborhood fish stores are all out of stock, and they don’t know when they will be restocked. I really would appreciate any help. 

Yeah I tried to feed my pea puffer freeze-dried blood worms, baby brine shrimp, and hikari vibra bites but she didn't seem to recognize any of them as food. Frozen bloodworms are the only things she wants to eat other than baby snails! Do yourself a favor and pick up a pack before you get them in. You should be able to find them locally at pet supply stores.

• Like 1

Hikari frozen blood worms all the way! 

Some people try to keep a small snail tank too to feed them. Ours took well to small rams horn snails. 

In the summer, you can set a container with water someplace outside to collect mosquito larvae in. They'll hit them hard! But be mindful that uneaten mosquito larvae . . . become indoor skeeterz! 

@Jennifer V I use Omega One but they were the only brand available at my pet supply store. They're fine, but I have to use a meat cleaver to chop the frozen cubes roughly into quarters, about as small as I can manage. She's so small that she doesn't even eat half of that portion and I try to fish some out for my betta.

• Like 1