Youtube Member Videos

Erik W.

Hello!

I recently purchased a membership to Aquarium Co-Op and I love it. I would like to know how to access all the videos. In the membership page, it has a link to member videos (the first attached pic) however, Cory just uploaded his #6 fish room update and the members video link isn't updating his recent upload. In fact, there is only two fish room updates, so I was surprised he uploaded a sixth update today. Where can I find all the member videos?

Thank you for your help!

Erik

Screenshot_20201230-134722.png

Screenshot_20201230-134734.png

• Administrators

Good catch. I did a member playlist long before Youtube gave us the option. Since then I had switched to the youtube version of it. I have submitted the new playlist link for review. Going forward no one should run into this problem. Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Patrick M. Bodega Aquatics said:

Also, how do you give a signature for yourself on the forum?

@Patrick M. Bodega Aquatics Go to the three horizontal bars in the upper right hand corner and go: Account, account settings, select signature from the drop down and then you should be able to set your signature! Let me know if this works!

Edited by Erik W.

@Corywill the new Playlist make the member videos accessible on the roku YouTube app? I haven't been able to find a way to watch them on my TV and that's how I watch 99% of the YouTube I watch.

I know you don't control how YouTube works so you may not have an answer, or even be aware that they aren't accessible on roku.