What are these lumps on my goldfish?

Fancy_Goldfish

They have been there for almost 8 months. None of my other goldfish have lumps like this, just this one. At times all the other goldfish chase him and pick on him to where they are pushing him(or her) into the gravel. I tried to separate this fish into another tank, but it stressed the fish out so much that I put it back into this tank again. What is it? And is there anything I can try to help it get better? I’ve done the aquarium  salt, pimafix, melafix and even tried Ick medicine. Nothing is working. 

03D20291-851E-4A8D-A918-BAF3B1A01E41.jpeg

186210AE-0193-416C-AC87-3ADBCBFF6274.jpeg

C0454C4F-2F10-4C2D-8437-D1D3324D054B.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Fancy_Goldfish said:

Thank you!

No worries. That’s my current answer after a few vet texts. Acriflavin baths, but might be tough to track down. Ideally work with a vet.

Sort of had a koi pox look but that’s way more contagious and you said you have others with no symptoms.

9 minutes ago, Fancy_Goldfish said:

Thanks very much for the advice. I will look into this and see how to go about treating me the fish.  I appreciate you looking i to this for me! 

No worries! Not a vet and can’t guarantee that’s what it is, but it’s something to look into. Lots on the web about it.

I do have the metafix that I’ve used before in the whole tank. But I will do the bucket bath with just this fish. I’m still reading on how long to leave him in the bath and how much to use. I’m assuming the dose for a 5 gallon bucket. But I just want to be sure because I don’t want to harm him anymore. I’ve had this fish for 5 yrs now and he is getting pretty big. 😊

• Like 1