Can the Forum be placed on an App for ease of use?

Dana

I'm loving this forum!  And no matter what ease of use, I'm committed to using this method to interact with the Aquarium/Coop Community.  It's super fun.  I have tried using it on iPad, iPhone, and MacBook (yeah...I'm an Apple junkie!  I always tend to use the computer for ease of use.  When I get a notification through my email on the iPhone, I click and follow the link and it works, just now as slick.  I know Cory is working on the structure and this is not meant as a negative point, just as a truthful point.  I wish I could enter the forum on the phone through an app (not associated with any social media).  Any thoughts from other users?  Cheers!

• Administrators

We don’t have any intentions to have an app for this. Really one of the selling points of this forum idea is to not have that instant gratification and get people spending more time with their aquariums. 

4 minutes ago, Cory said:

We don’t have any intentions to have an app for this. Really one of the selling points of this forum idea is to not have that instant gratification and get people spending more time with their aquariums. 

totally get that concept, and I figured as much.  Am enjoying the forum a lot.  🙂