Crossbreeding / Interbreeding Cories?

Shade

This is the best pic I could get as this is the first time I have seen it, but I have Panda Cories and Emerald Cories breeding freely in my tank and there is a fry that does not look like either species. I just seen this Cory with brown markings and IDK if there is a possibility that it could have come as an egg on a plant leaf or root or if it could be a hybrid of the 2 fish?? And if it is a hybrid could it breed with it's siblings it would it be infertile?? I would love to hear about hybridization of any other Cory species as well as I have just now found out that they can interbreed sometimes. 

PXL_20201224_181342526.jpg

PXL_20201224_181313714.jpg

I have absolutely no idea other than what I just googled because your question made me curious. But according to the forums I browsed, they can interbreed and panda cories tend to do it the most often? However, I haven't been able to find any scientific studies on it, only anecdotal accounts and people just saying 'don't do it'.

https://www.fishforums.net/threads/interbreeding-corydoras.437247/ (has links to other posts)

1 hour ago, Frost said:

From my experience hatching Bronze corys (aeneus) the fry looked a lot like your picture for the first couple weeks or so and then developed their final color once they reached a certain size

Okay, thank you. I have 1 emerald/bronze ( IDK how to tell the difference) juvenile that's the same color as the parents but it's almost as big as my pandas now so that's why I didn't think it was that but I guess we will see.