aquarium video suggestion

mvh pets

hi! my name is varshil and i own a aquarium channel i'm doing a video series on making a 230 gallon turtle planted paludarium. the series consists of setting up the tank, setting up the fiteration, spending a few days boating to get some aquascape ideas, spending a few days camping to get ldeas for the land area scaping the aquarium, adding plants, and adding fish. if you were a regular aquarium YouTube viewer, would you rather see all of this in a 5 part series or a 10 part one. thanks!

Edited by mvh pets

12 hours ago, mvh pets said:

hi! my name is varshil and i own the aquarium channel varshil MVH Pets. i'm doing a video series on making a 230 gallon turtle planted paludarium. the series consists of setting up the tank, setting up the fiteration, spending a few days boating to get some aquascape ideas, spending a few days camping to get ldeas for the land area scaping the aquarium, adding plants, and adding fish. if you were a regular aquarium YouTube viewer, would you rather see all of this in a 5 part series or a 10 part one. thanks!

BTW here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOKFBSNKhV3mLm3cNDK_pAA

sorry mvh we aren't allowed to self promote

that does seem like it would be a awesome tank though