Idk what to get Boyfriend for birthday present

Jomii

My fiancé is obsessed with his fish tank but he has almost everything for it. He has a 75 gallon regular water tank. He loves it he’s always messing with the plants and fishes. I know he’ll love something from here because he’s always looking at what to get next lol I just dont know much about tanks but I want him to really love his gift. He has plants, fishes, a sponge filter, the fertilizer kit for the plants, the food for the fishes idk what to get. PLEASE HELP🥰 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheDukeAnumber1 said:

I second that, get the coop brine shrimp eggs too.

Yeah, I forgot about the eggs. Those will make the Hatchery much more useful. 🙂

BrineShrimpEggs1_240x.jpg?v=1602435037
WWW.AQUARIUMCOOP.COM

90% Hatch Rate Easy Egg Separation The Best Fry Food Contains 1 pouch of 100 grams of Brine Shrimp Eggs in a resealable pouch with a resealable lid...

and

ziss-brine-shrimp-hatchery_240x.jpg?v=16
WWW.AQUARIUMCOOP.COM

Holds 2 Liters Impact Resistant Design Hangs on a Tank or in its Stand Simply put, this is the best brine shrimp hatchery on the market. You may be...

Or, and it must have @TheDukeAnumber1 and his 3 hats that made me think of this.

Let's just say he has all the fishy stuff he currently needs. Well then, if he likes Aquarium Co-Op, he would love some Aquarium Co-Op Merch. It is very popular in these parts.

mbu-puffer-t-shirt_600x.jpg?v=1590994666
WWW.AQUARIUMCOOP.COM

Want to show your love for Aquarium Co-Op to the world? See our growing collection of aquarium fish t-shirts, baseball caps, tropical fish stickers &...

• Like 1

I would get some of these, but not limited to them:

- Aquarium Co-Op Med Trio or aquarium salt since they treat almost every disease that a hobbyist would see

- 1 or more 100w adjustable heaters, you really don't need anything bigger then that

- Fry food or a breeder box if he is or has plans to breed or raise fish

- The brine shrimp hatchery it's some of the best food possible (You need the hatchery, aquarium salt, and brine shrimp eggs. Some airline tubing and a usb nano airpump is a good idea too but not COMPLETELY necessary) 

- Some aquarium Co-Op Merch 

All of this can be found at Aquarium Co-Op's website.

Edited by FlyingFishKeeper
  • Like 1

A CoOp gift card definitely. Check out the merch section and look at the stickers, throw some of those in as well, especially if any of them are ones that he has. A T shirt or the CoOp towel would be good too (fish keepers ALWAYS need more towels. Trust me). Do you know if he has a Python for water changes? (It attaches to the sink, is super long), if not then that can be a “bigger” ish gift (it’s like $50). Another thing you could do is if he has a local fish store he likes to go to you can take him and have him pick stuff out and have him show you his favorite fish they have and stuff, that way it’s an experience and then he gets the gift of the stuff he picked out as well.  The most meaningful thing you can do is connect with him through fish keeping and show him that you’re interested in it because he is. 

• Like 3