Fluval lights trippin?

Mauricio

Hello!

I’ve  been following the Coop for a long time and over the few years I’ve been in the hobby, I got into fluval 3.0’s.  I now have 7 but I am having issues with 2 of them. I have a 48 inch that will not respond to the button or my phone app. It’s barely on.  Then another one will not respond to my phone or the button but it looks like it is on full spectrum. The second is a 36 inch I believe.  I have tried plugging back in but no dice. Any tips to fix or know how I can reach out to Fluval?

• Administrators

If you bought them from us, you can contact us on the website, we'll go through some troubleshooting and then replace if they are defective. 

Will your 48 inch light connect via the app? If the firmware updated? I suppose same with the 36 inch as a starting point.

• 1 month later...

Update, the 48 inch light works fine now but my 36 inch just keeps on declining on me. I’ve been keeping it unplugged bc it was doing a strobe effect. I tried working on it recently and now it just wont respond. I reached out to fluval bc i feel bad having to make the coop deal w it. (I live in AZ  and was thinking about shipping costs and cost of light replacement. I didn’t feel it was the COops fault.)

They told me to become a beta tester basically and try connecting the light. The light no longer responds or even does the strobe thing anymore.