Is it a good idea?

giantlumberjack

Just a quick question, i want to use my shrimp tank as a growing tank for fry's.I was planning on putting some guppy fry in a fry box so they don't go disturb the shrimp too much. But the thing is my shrimp tank is high PH now i know that's really good for guppies but the thing is if i raise them in that water will they just die if i put them back in a other less high PH tank later? 

To be fair i think most of my tanks are at the 7 PH range its just the shrimp one as substrate that makes it high.

17 minutes ago, giantlumberjack said:

Just a quick question, i want to use my shrimp tank as a growing tank for fry's.I was planning on putting some guppy fry in a fry box so they don't go disturb the shrimp too much. But the thing is my shrimp tank is high PH now i know that's really good for guppies but the thing is if i raise them in that water will they just die if i put them back in a other less high PH tank later? 

To be fair i think most of my tanks are at the 7 PH range its just the shrimp one as substrate that makes it high.

Should be fine.

• Thanks 1