My platies after years...

Fishmonger_X

When I lived I Portland I had a 29 platy tank that I made about 25-40 bucks off of every month. All these years later I got a few fish and a pretty planted tank. What do you al think? I sold 30-40 fish a month. I usually just took credit. I had two t10 bulbs above the tank and I know by today's standards that's so poor but it somehow workered. ...

• Like 2

I'm setting up to do just this in my 36g, which I'm dubbing The Love Tank: Mystery snails, ghost shrimp, endlers, platies. I'm so excited to sell/give away great beginner fish to friends, neighborhood kids, LFSs. Might consider selling online if I have em coming out my ears, but we'll see :)

So cool to see it still going strong years later! An inspiration!

• Like 1

Wow... so I have insomnia and I made this video hoping I would fall asleep afterword... I'm so sorry that half the time I wasn't even showing the tank.... I'm gonna do a better one some time soon..... I'm kind of embarrassed now that I've watched my video.... The next one will be better.... OR!!!!! Hopefully I get my fish room started and maybe I'll have all types of things to check out.