Plecos dying and other issues.

Tanked

Last night I thought that one of the plecos in my community tank had died.  It was on it's back on the bottom, breathing, but unable to right itself.   I quarantined it, and it was still alive today, but barely.   This morning a second older pleco is very sluggish and lying on the bottom in an odd position even for a pleco. When I tried to remove it, it made a weak attempt to swim off, so it can still swim.  While trying to get a picture of the older pleco, one of the Serpae Tetras insisted on being in the picture, and I realized that it also was in bad shape.

All of the fish in this tank are rescues, and have been together for about a year. Some weren't in great shape when I got them.  Unlike the plecos, the tetras are still active and feeding.  The only thing I can see on the plecos are some tattered fins.  The problems on the tetra are a little more obvious.   

Nitrate 80, Nitrite 0, GH 300, Chlorine, KH, Ammonia 0, PH 6.2-6.8, Temp. 75 deg.

Fin rot 1.jpg

FISH EYES.jpg

I'll give it a shot, but it is probably to late for the last pleco  It rolled over while I was posting.  I'll do a second water change tomorrow. 

20 minutes ago, Colu said:

Your nitrate are high it could   starting to affect them I would do a water change and add salt 1table spoon per 2gallons and monitor

The plecos did not make it,  and I've added salt as @Colu suggested.  Now I have 10 gallons of Fungus cure for 1 tetra with an eyespot and fin rot. 

Do I :  wait and see what effect the salt has, Take the fish to the medicated tank, or take the medication to the fish and ruin the whole tank.  Obviously I would prefer to wait.