2 male kribensis okay?

Luis

I have two tanks.

In my 40gallon I have a 3 inch kribensis. He’s very chill and doesn’t disturb any of his tank mates. 
In my 29 gallon I have a 1.2-1.5 inch male kribensis that I took from a friend that didn’t want him. the issue is he’s  aggressive towards the corydoras. My corys are full grown but their fins are getting destroyed. 

should I put the little male kribensis in with the big one in the 40 gallon? 
anyone with experience would be highly appreciated.

this lil krib is stressing me out.

thanks 🙏🙏

Edited by Luis

9 hours ago, Luis said:

I have two tanks.

In my 40gallon I have a 3 inch kribensis. He’s very chill and doesn’t disturb any of his tank mates. 
In my 29 gallon I have a 1.2-1.5 inch male kribensis that I took from a friend that didn’t want him. the issue is he’s  aggressive towards the corydoras. My corys are full grown but their fins are getting destroyed. 

should I put the little male kribensis in with the big one in the 40 gallon? 
anyone with experience would be highly appreciated.

this lil krib is stressing me out.

thanks 🙏🙏

Kribs are cichlids after all and can be aggressive. So how do you reduce that aggression you add more kribs. I have a 40 breeder with Kribs breeding in it and they barely acknowledge the other fish. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Paul said:

Kribs are cichlids after all and can be aggressive. So how do you reduce that aggression you add more kribs. I have a 40 breeder with Kribs breeding in it and they barely acknowledge the other fish. 

How many would you say? I wouldn’t want females because I wouldn’t have anywhere to put the fry