Sera O-Nip tablets

Paul

Have a planted tank that you need to move fish out of but you just can’t catch them? Stick an O-Nip tablet on the glass. I had to move 3 surplus male Kribs out of 40 breeder and wasn’t having much success netting them. When I put the tablet on the glass the target fish were so interested in the tablet I caught all three in less than a minute. No muss no fuss.  

75822BD5-5E74-4E73-8195-D64947FFFBE9.jpeg

• Like 3

The one in the picture is no longer made unfortunately. They reformulated all their food and it's Sera natural now. It's available at Petco and Amazon but it isn't nearly as good as it used to be. 

@Michael's Fish RoomRoom did an unboxing recently of food sent to him from someone in the UK I believe that included a similar product. Maybe he can let us know how it compares to the Sera tabs. I'm hoping it's similar to the old Sera product. 

• Thanks 1

I've tried the newer o-nips, but my whiteclouds don't seem to 'get' it, and it eventually just falls apart and makes a mess.  I stick it in, and watch for maybe 10 minutes where it gets no attention, then go away and take care of other stuff, and come back about 20-30 minutes later, then it's ususally gone.  Not sure if its because it got chomped, or it just completely fell apart.