Juan colin

You can use your catch net by disturbing the bottom just a little bit and scoop the poop up and out. Very easy. Obviously this doesn't substitute a good water change and substrate vacuum, etc, but it's good for every day minor maintenance. 

• Like 1

I use the end of my siphon tube to vacuum waste off the surface of my substrate. This might sound gross, but I partially plug the draining end of the tube with my thumb so the water drains really slowly. It’s enough suction to lift the poop but very little water comes out so I only have to top it off when I’m done. Yes, that means all the poop runs past my thumb. But life = poop. If you want fish, or a cat, or chickens, or a child, or any other living thing, you also get poop. It’s the price we pay, and I think it’s worth it. 

Sorry, I got a little philosophical there 😅

You could try the turkey baster method. You could also try adding in snails or cory cats or ghost shrimp to break down the waste further so its not as prominent. Or adding more flow to the bottom of the tank could help keep the waste particles in the column long enough for the filter to grab. 

18 hours ago, Juan colin said:

Is there another way to remove fish waste from the aquarium without doing a water change because my fish are literal waste factorys even though i feed one day yes one day no

image.jpg

I made a DIY air lift vacuum with leftover/free supplies -  canister tubing, airline tubing, zip tie, pantyhose.  Simple to use with an air pump, works well with sand substrate.

2F10B2EA-779A-497F-9395-0579157283A6.jpeg

14 hours ago, MickS77 said:

Fluval and Eheim make those aquarium vacuums, I've never tried one.

130118010159_600x600.jpg

I used on of these before I did planted tanks. It worked well on old school gravel. After I switched to Sand, the small particles jammed up the motor and it was never the same.