I ~almost~ owned a sticker! 😖

Karen B.

So I live in Canada... as if that alone is not bad enough (joking... but I do hate winter!), of course Aquarium Co op doesn’t ship here.

A friend of mine tells me about this 3rd party company that can do the link. So after a shopping frenzy at aquarium co op (apisto cave! 😍), the package is sent to that other company. I was beyond the moon when I saw that I got a cardinal tetra decal!!!!!

Said 3rd party cost me a liver to ship to Canada but hey, it’s aquarium co op so well worth it, right?

...except they repackaged the whole thing and lost my sticker... 😭😭😭

I am thinking about suing them, as such a rare collector item is priceless. For how many millions do you reckon I should sue them @Cory ? 🤔

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Karen B. said:

So I live in Canada... as if that alone is not bad enough (joking... but I do hate winter!), of course Aquarium Co op doesn’t ship here.

A friend of mine tells me about this 3rd party company that can do the link. So after a shopping frenzy at aquarium co op (apisto cave! 😍), the package is sent to that other company. I was beyond the moon when I saw that I got a cardinal tetra decal!!!!!

Said 3rd party cost me a liver to ship to Canada but hey, it’s aquarium co op so well worth it, right?

...except they repackaged the whole thing and lost my sticker... 😭😭😭

I am thinking about suing them, as such a rare collector item is priceless. For how many millions do you reckon I should sue them @Cory ? 🤔

Hi @Karen B..  That is such a bummer that the 3rd party lost your sticker.

Hopefully one day soon we can expand our product offering into Canada via Amazon or directly shipping.  That being said, we do have Easy Green and Easy Iron on Amazon.ca at present.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2020 at 5:37 PM, Randy said:

Hi @Karen B..  That is such a bummer that the 3rd party lost your sticker.

Hopefully one day soon we can expand our product offering into Canada via Amazon or directly shipping.  That being said, we do have Easy Green and Easy Iron on Amazon.ca at present.

I do have Easy Green! 😁

Edited by Karen B.

5 minutes ago, Msnik said:

If we could get the sponge filters in Canada on Amazon you would see a lot of sales. I'd switch all of mine for Corey's when you do.

I agree with you! You can go the 3rd party route - I actually did get 2 sponge filters. I love them. You can feel the quality of the product!

Edited by Karen B.