Care Packages for C.A.R.E. Forum Members!

Lizzie Block

On 1/10/2022 at 2:30 PM, Zenzo said:

Hey Forum Members. Please join me in congratulating this month's recipients of a forum care package!

@Beardedbillygoat1975 @Its Hutch @PineSong are the winners this month. I will putting some packages together soon to have sent to you. Feel free to share what you have received once the packages arrive.

Thank you all for making our forum a fun place to hang out and talk about fish and plants!

Congrats ya NERMs! Well-deserved. The care packages are really sweet.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2022 at 1:30 PM, Zenzo said:

Hey Forum Members. Please join me in congratulating this month's recipients of a forum care package!

@Beardedbillygoat1975 @Its Hutch @PineSong are the winners this month. I will putting some packages together soon to have sent to you. Feel free to share what you have received once the packages arrive.

Thank you all for making our forum a fun place to hang out and talk about fish and plants!

Holy Moly. I can't believe I am getting one. I saw an email popup from the COOP "order shipped" and was like what the heck? Luckily I didn't look but remembered I got a ping earlier today on the forum and on the off chance I checked here first. I am so excited. Thanks @Zenzo and @Cory and the rest of the team. I'll see if I can't record an unboxing. Still need to post pictures of the COOP swag my wife got me for Christmas.

• Like 7
  • Love 5

On 1/10/2022 at 12:30 PM, Zenzo said:

🎉Congratulations!!!🎉

Can't wait to see what you get!

🌿🐟🌿🐟🌿

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow, I’m humbled. This is such a lovely family of Nermy wonderfulness. In dark times this place has brought me so much joy. The sharing and caring that occurs on here is what brings me back over and over. Oh and the fish, plants and shrimp as well as @Atitagain’s projects and @Patrick_G’s elegant tanks, the aquascapes of @gjcarew, @Mmiller2001and @HH Morantand on and on as well as the best fish mom’s @Hobbitand @Guppysnailoh and @Torreyand the best Nermy soap operas @OnlyGenusCapsand @eatyourpeas. I need to stop. Thank you all for making me the fish keeper I am 35 years in the hobby and I’ve learned more in the last 2 years then I had In The proceeding 35. Cheers everyone!0B3DC642-8F64-4FA7-8DED-697A7DDA5D9A.jpeg.084e55c0fb5c9c850140c845ac88a4ed.jpegD114469E-D750-48EA-B709-003E7C1478EB.jpeg.84a1ae12f4849b9dc9780630a5af7c3e.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 5

Generous and well deserved prise for you all, I do look forward to seeing the content. 

On 1/14/2022 at 12:43 AM, PineSong said:

Easy Green--I use it twice a week and with the days getting longer I was planning to add it to my houseplant water next month too.

This could be an extravagant treat for house plants, I give mine the aquarium water  and very occasional a proper feed but I find houseplant ferts are a lot cheaper than aquarium ones. 

• Like 2

On 1/14/2022 at 6:04 AM, Flumpweesel said:

This could be an extravagant treat for house plants, I give mine the aquarium water  and very occasional a proper feed but I find houseplant ferts are a lot cheaper than aquarium ones. 

My indoor polka dot plants never bloomed. I use tank water I started using easy green in the tank water and they bloomed all summer, a bit more expensive but oh so worth it. 😉 

Edited by Guppysnail
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

• Administrators
On 1/13/2022 at 4:43 PM, PineSong said:

Wow, I'm blown away by the generosity of the CARE package!

Test strips: with my compulsive testing habit, these came at the perfect time; I left my test strips at my mom's yesterday for the betta tank I helped her set up for Christmas 🙂

Xtreme Krill! My fish and fry love these; perfect timing there too as my original jar is around the 6 month mark and the remaining flakes are about to be compost.

Aquarium Co-op Autofeeder--what a luxury gift! Something I might never have treated myself to but which will be so handy for the first week of newborn fry.

Easy Green--I use it twice a week and with the days getting longer I was planning to add it to my houseplant water next month too...

...and last but not least, the Co-op towel, ready for action. So far today I've dripped tank water in my morning coffee and on my library book after dinner, so yeah, it's about to get some use 🙂

Thank you to @Cory for his work to make planted community tanks the norm rather than the specialty, and to the Co-op and all who contribute to the forum, making it a friendly place to learn and share. 

@PineSong I am very happy to read that you will be enjoying all of the products that I selected for this month's giveaway. Thank you for sharing, and thank you for being a valued member of the Forum!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...