Finally added fish from my quarantine to the display

On 11/30/2020 at 9:00 PM, Patrick M. Bodega Aquatics said:

Amazing! Looking to stock a 10g for the first time, any fish or plants you recommend? Thanks.

Freshwater? I always liked peacock gudgeons, honey gouramis, or something similar as the "centerpiece fish" and maybe a group of 6-10 small schooling fish like neon tetras, glowlight rasboras, etc.

Nice tank how long have you had that up and running? Did you start with dry or wet rock? I’m trying to start up a 65gal saltwater aquarium and thinking about leaning toward dry rock. Any suggestions would be great 

I believe Patrick was asking about stocking a saltwater aquarium. 

On 12/10/2020 at 11:32 AM, jjharper said:

Nice tank how long have you had that up and running? Did you start with dry or wet rock? I’m trying to start up a 65gal saltwater aquarium and thinking about leaning toward dry rock. Any suggestions would be great 

I believe Patrick was asking about stocking a saltwater aquarium. 

It's been running since mid-2018. Been through a few iterations, my last big group of fish died of ich so I've been quarantining since. I started with mostly dry rock, only issues that come with it are a lack of biodiversity you get with real live rock, which comes over time with pods and phyto, and the addition of extra silicates unless you rinse thoroughly. I personally think just finding cool pieces is my priority, whether it's live or not isn't really much of a concern.

I figured Patrick was talking about freshwater because he mentioned plants, unless he was talking about macroalgae.