Hello Fish Friends!

This forum is a great idea and I hope to make a lot of new fellow-fish-lover friends here.

Some of you already know me from several social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and YT. 

Currently I'm addicted to African Cichlids.  That might change after a relocation at the end of this year.

I believe I share Cory's passion for creating a place where fish keepers at all levels can exchange ideas and learn from each other, without the anxiety of possibly being made to feel stupid.  Having places like this will ensure that our beloved hobby continues to attract new people who then can learn and grow.

Thanks for letting me in.  Here are a few pictures.  Take care and be well.

bi color 500.jpg

blue neon BEST.jpg

eyebiter and venustus natural light.JPG

flavescent.jpg

jalo reef.jpg

PlacidochromisJohsonii.jpg

ruby red.jpg

Taiwan Reef.jpg

VenustusTheBoss 6.24.20.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ben Ochart said:

I believe I share Cory's passion for creating a place where fish keepers at all levels can exchange ideas and learn from each other, without the anxiety of possibly being made to feel stupid.  Having places like this will ensure that our beloved hobby continues to attract new people who then can learn and grow.

Thanks for letting me in.  Here are a few pictures.  Take care and be well.

Heck, we even reasonable disagreements, but the respect is always there. Great photos of nice fish!

• Like 1