Strange eggs.

giantlumberjack

1 minute ago, s1_ said:

Some people hard boil them and mush them thru a very fine mesh leaving a powdery result. I've never tried this but should work. Just have to be on top of excess food as it will foul quickly.

Alright,just one last question, do you know if i should feed them now? Because i've read some things that say they have a yolk they feed on for two days and dont need feeding for that time is that true?

Hey i think i accidently put one of my cory frys in my shrimp tank. Is he going to be ok in that? The tank is well established and the shrimp herd is healthy and a lot of other organism have made that tank home. But will that fry survive in that or should i try to catch it and raise it in a cage?

Also should i be worried if i see the fry's swim a lot? They seem more active than earlier does that mean i dont feed them enough?

I know I can be annoying with my questions but its really because i want to make sure i'm not doing any mistakes.

• 3 weeks later...

Im not sure how many fry you have but you can always test 1 first to see how the fish react. If this is an unacceptable option to you I recommend keeping them in the box or a separate tank until they are at least the size of the smallest fish currently in the tank where the angel lives.

I put several of my cory fry in my bare bottom tanks to stir up the bottom.  one of my angel pair tanks they were instantly eaten. never made it to the bottom.

5 minutes ago, s1_ said:

Im not sure how many fry you have but you can always test 1 first to see how the fish react. If this is an unacceptable option to you I recommend keeping them in the box or a separate tank until they are at least the size of the smallest fish currently in the tank where the angel lives.

I put several of my cory fry in my bare bottom tanks to stir up the bottom.  one of my angel pair tanks they were instantly eaten. never made it to the bottom.

Was thinking of putting him in my shrimp tank.I already have one that got in that tank by accident and it seems to be ok. I'm only afraid the two might eat up all the cool bio diversity i got in that tank. Question can fry cage stunt the growth of a fish? think its been a couple of weeks since it hatch in that thing. Is that bad?

Sad news, the original shrimp tank cory (not the new one i put in) died yesterday. My dad said that the shrimps were eating it alive. But that cant be right. Shrimps only eat dead and dying fish correct? If anyone as an idea as to why this happen i would be really greatful. Was the water hardness too high? Was i not feeding it enough? Did i just get a case of bad luck and it got sick?