Quarentine meds trio question

Ashe388

So im only using the paracleanse and maracyn medications currently, i have the ich x arriving in a few days so im treating my 40 gallon community tank with those two under aquarium co-op instructions for the whole trio, minus ich x obviously.

I have a hyrda issue but i believe the paracleanse or maracyn are killing them off as the water is cloudy??! If so can i do a water change and re-dose according to the amount of water taken out or wait the full treatment week to then do the water change according to med trio instructions?

Also according to aquarium co op instructions it says treat once then let the fish soak in it for one week to then do a 25% water change, wait 2 weeks and then dose again the 4th week? Do i put in carbon for those 2 weeks or wait till after the 2nd round of treatment for week 4

@Fishmonger_X @Cory i have ordered the trio medication pack and expecting to be delivered this week, before applying trio medication do we need to remove all the media pads like ammonia, nitrite , phosphate, coarse sponge pad from hang on back filter? and not apply any fertilizers or fritz ultimate or any water conditioners

i am going to try this first time, any recommendations and advice