Trouble shooting for the aquarium coop dual air pump.

Gilly

I am having an issue with the airline tubing constantly coming off of one side. I have the dual pump and it is always the same side that has come off. It happens daily and sometimes a couple times daily. BTW I absolutely love everything about these pumps, price, quality, super quiet, several ways to charge and absolutely saved my fish during a power outage shortly after I purchased them. I am just wondering if it is my set up. I have one side that powers two 21 inch bubble wands for my 40 gallon. The other powers a 21 inch bubble wand for my 20 gallon. It is always the side the 20 gallon is on. It is the exact same tubing. I have tried cutting a piece off and reattaching it but it continues to happen. I would appreciate any advice because I really love these pumps in every other way.

• Administrators

@Gilly What airline tubing are you using? We heard of people having this problem even though we didn't with out tubing. We increased the diameter of the nipple a bit to help. If it's our tubing I'd love to troubleshoot and figure it out. If it's a competitors, I'd say give our tubing a try as we don't encounter this problem in our testing. I believe this is because we only use our tubing.