Bully dalmatian molly help!!!

Sleepybear88

I need advice on how to handle a bully situation, I have 3 dalmatian mollies that I bought at the same time they are just about the same size too. I have them in a 50 gallon with some plants and I have a female beta in there and a female guppy that needed a break from being chased all day by 3 male guppies. I have noticed recently that one dalmatian bullies the other fish in the tank. The beta keeps to herself in the plants, so I mostly see the dalmatian bully the other two and sometimes the guppy specially when feeding time comes.. what should I do? Add more dalmatian? Other type of fish maybe? Or just remove the one fish to another tank?

10 hours ago, Erik W. said:

You could try adding some dither fish. Something like 10-20 neon tetras or zebra danios could help break up the aggression or at least spread it around.

I would agree, dither fish should help

9 hours ago, Sleepybear88 said:

The neon or cardinals have been my ultimate goal and worst failure, I can't seem to keep them alive, I have tried 2 times but I'm hopeful one day lol. But the danio I think I will give that a try. 

I would do rummynose or cpd

In had the same exact problem a few years ago in a large community tank with three dalmatian mollies. I had mostly tetras and danios. At feeding, the mollies dominated the food situation and were overall bullies. 

I had about 50 neons in this tank,  but that number didn't stop the aggression. Maybe it spread it out, but still, fish were being aggressively chased away from food.

In the end, I brought them back to my LFS which gave me a little bit of credit on the fish.