WhitecloudDynasty

Personally, I think the general public wouldn't tell the difference at all unless they were in side by side tanks, so I'd think they'd sell equally well. With that said, I prefer the top minnow from the 11 years of work. It looks slightly more colorful, although that could easily just be that he's in a slightly more energetic mood than the other fish. I've only bred normal white clouds at this point, but I'm hoping to get some longfins soon. They look awesome!

26 minutes ago, Augustjd27 said:

Personally, I think the general public wouldn't tell the difference at all unless they were in side by side tanks, so I'd think they'd sell equally well. With that said, I prefer the top minnow from the 11 years of work. It looks slightly more colorful, although that could easily just be that he's in a slightly more energetic mood than the other fish. I've only bred normal white clouds at this point, but I'm hoping to get some longfins soon. They look awesome!

Yes the average fish keep wont be able to tell the difference. 

The top breeder aim for mainly color. So their conformation is a bit off. If you notice how short his face is.