tetra with lip growth-Please help me

Mira

I am re-entering the hobby after a 7 year hiatus. I am new to planted tanks. I have a 10 gallon planted tank with 3 amano shrimp, 2 nerite snails, 2 blue Neocaridina shrimp, and 7-> 6 neon tetras. The planted tank has been set up since May 3rd. Two of my tetras had a white small growth on their lips. What is it and how do I treat it?

My fish tank parameters:

10 gallon tank below with some modifications to the sump style filter to contain bio rings and course filter pads. Also running an air stone

https://www.marinedepot.com/nuvo-fusion-10-pro-aio-10-gallon-aquarium-bundle-innovative-marine?utm_source=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_content=0I6922&gclid=CjwKCAiA7939BRBMEiwA-hX5JxIvsFxiZ4cA0YRB6l-1U8y4UsWjc2oMklPXvQTqWz4xHgT3Z1PohxoCsCEQAvD_BwE&

Heavily planted

Contains wood decoration

Deep gravel bed (3-5”) for nitrate disposal

Temp: 76-78 degrees, usually 78 (eheim adjustable heater)

Nitrates: 7

Nitrite: 0

Ammonia: 0

KH: 90 ppm

GH: 107 ppm

pH: 7.5-7.6

3 of the tetras I had since 5/24 and the other 4 since 10/4. I put the old fish through 2 rounds of meds (the trio recommended by aquarium coop) when I got them. I put the new fish through 2 rounds of meds in quarantine (~6 weeks of quarantine) when I got them. I added the new fish to my old tank 11/17.  Then one of the old tetras got the growth on his lip. A day after I noticed the growth it started breathing faster. 1 day later I found him dead. One of the new tetras has had a similar looking lip since I got it. However it is eating well and behaving normally so I did not think it was a problem. Looks like I was very wrong. The lip abnormality on the new fish did not respond to the two rounds of med trio. What do I do now? Salt? Repeat med trio? Other Meds? If I use salt do I need to remove all my plants to prevent them from dying? I am so afraid all my fish will die. 

Enclosed are pics of the old tetra with the lip growth 1 day prior to death, and a picture after death. I could not get pics of the new fish with the lip growth because he is a fast little bugger. Also pictures of my aquarium for context. 

20201121_103342.jpg

20201120_225846.jpg

20201121_103352.jpg

20201120_225618 copy.jpg

OMG, I have the same thing... I think. My neons have this, it started small like yours. But then grew to the point where one can't close there mouth. 😞 My neons also have furry growths on them, I put them through salt for a long time to no avail. I really don't know what is is. I have also just treated them with E.M. erythromycin but no change. I have seen people have the same issue as me online but know one knows what it is. If anyone knows or finds a cure please tell me and Mira. My guess is it is from inbreeding at fish farms but I really don't know. Hope your fish make it!