New pond goldfish look like they have flukes? Please Help!

FriendlyLoach

Hey everyone,

I have had some new goldfish and one koi in quarantine for little over a week. I have the dosage one packet per ten gallons, and for the ich-x a teaspoon per 10 gallons (Cory style).  I am treating them with the trio of general cure, ich-x, and E.M. erythromycin. I have recently seen them flicking there fins, being lethargic, and sometimes flashing. Is it possible this is from being in meds so long, or is it flukes? I need to get them in my pond by tommorow. What do you think it is? 

THANK YOU! 

39 minutes ago, FriendlyLoach said:

Hey everyone,

I have had some new goldfish and one koi in quarantine for little over a week. I have the dosage one packet per ten gallons, and for the ich-x a teaspoon per 10 gallons (Cory style).  I am treating them with the trio of general cure, ich-x, and E.M. erythromycin. I have recently seen them flicking there fins, being lethargic, and sometimes flashing. Is it possible this is from being in meds so long, or is it flukes? I need to get them in my pond by tommorow. What do you think it is? 

THANK YOU! 

hmm... yeah it could be the meds or seems that they may have a external parasite but because you treated with ich-x I doubt its a external parasite. I would take them off meds, do waterchanges to remove the meds and see how they do for a few days.

• Thanks 1