Guppy flashing. I am in Canada. No meds. Help?

Karen B.

Greetings 

A week ago, I bought 6 adults and 1 tiny guppies at my LFS for my species only 10g tank (well, and 1 nerite snail). Aqueon quietflow 10 filter, pH 7.6, 0/0/20. 75f. Half live plants/half plastic. 

One guppy was much more frail, and was always constipated. He started having issue swimming, his belly sank in and yesterday I put him in a hospital container when his fins started clamping together. Treated him with salt but the next day he was even more miserable so I euthanized him. SIP.

After I put him in the hospital container, I did a 10% WC in my 10 g. I noticed one fish started rubbing on plants, filter, rocks and substrate rather often, several times in a row. Then 2 other started but much less often. I tested my water (pH 7.6, 0/0/20. 75f.). Did yet another 10% WC. Used Seachem Prime and Seachem Stability.

The fish that was doing the flashing the most is still doing it, but less frequently- maybe once every 15-30 minutes. I haven’t seen the other 2 do it. They all eat and seem to poop just fine. There is no white dots so I do not think it’s ich but I read it could be gill fluke?

I live in Canada so I only have access to salt. Should I treat my tank or wait and see? Will the salt affect the fry?
How much flashing is too much flashing? 
If I treat the tank with salt, will it kill my plants (marino moss ball, anubia barteri var nana, Bacopa Caroliniana & cryptocoryne tropica)? 
If I move the fish to a hospital tank - I do not have one that is cycled right now...  or should I just remove the plants and put them in a temporary container with the led lights while I treat the main tank?
Is it dangerous if I use the same syphon hose/scaping tool for my 20g?

Karen

1 hour ago, Karen B. said:

Greetings 

A week ago, I bought 6 adults and 1 tiny guppies at my LFS for my species only 10g tank (well, and 1 nerite snail). Aqueon quietflow 10 filter, pH 7.6, 0/0/20. 75f. Half live plants/half plastic. 

One guppy was much more frail, and was always constipated. He started having issue swimming, his belly sank in and yesterday I put him in a hospital container when his fins started clamping together. Treated him with salt but the next day he was even more miserable so I euthanized him. SIP.

After I put him in the hospital container, I did a 10% WC in my 10 g. I noticed one fish started rubbing on plants, filter, rocks and substrate rather often, several times in a row. Then 2 other started but much less often. I tested my water (pH 7.6, 0/0/20. 75f.). Did yet another 10% WC. Used Seachem Prime and Seachem Stability.

The fish that was doing the flashing the most is still doing it, but less frequently- maybe once every 15-30 minutes. I haven’t seen the other 2 do it. They all eat and seem to poop just fine. There is no white dots so I do not think it’s ich but I read it could be gill fluke?

I live in Canada so I only have access to salt. Should I treat my tank or wait and see? Will the salt affect the fry?
How much flashing is too much flashing? 
If I treat the tank with salt, will it kill my plants (marino moss ball, anubia barteri var nana, Bacopa Caroliniana & cryptocoryne tropica)? 
If I move the fish to a hospital tank - I do not have one that is cycled right now...  or should I just remove the plants and put them in a temporary container with the led lights while I treat the main tank?
Is it dangerous if I use the same syphon hose/scaping tool for my 20g?

Karen

looks like he may have either internal parasites or some kind of worms. I also live in canada so I know the struggle. I don't know where you could get API General Cure (which would treat it) in canada. I know amazon.com has it

But i don't know how easy it would be to get it through customs. I HAVE heard of people doing so and i've never heard of anyone not being able to.