Shrimp and Snail safe parasite treatment

Hey all, it looks like one or more of my Danioโ€™s are flicking and rubbing against gravel. So im assuming parasites, however ive got shrimp and snails in the tank so i was wondering if anyone knows of any treatment thats shrimp and snail safe?

I personally would look for more symptoms other than just a few occasions of rubbing against gravel, aka, flashing. I have many fish do that occasionally. These guys don't have hands. What if they just want to stratch themselves. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Like 1

On 3/26/2024 at 3:39 AM, Lennie said:

I personally would look for more symptoms other than just a few occasions of rubbing against gravel, aka, flashing. I have many fish do that occasionally. These guys don't have hands. What if they just want to stratch themselves. ๐Ÿ˜†

I agree. I forget where I heard the advice, but I remember hearing someone say of flashing to think of if as a human scratching: if you saw someone scratching themselves, you wouldn't think twice, but if you saw them scratching themselves all day long, you'd start to think maybe they have a rash or something. Once-in-a-while flashing may just be an itch!

• Like 1