Rasbora in trouble

Maggie

One of my rasboras got stuck behind the heater and is now in the corner at the bottom of rhe tank. He's breathing and moving his fins, no obvious injury but I'm very worried. I'm hoping he's just shocked a bit and will recover. And now a second rasbora has been missing for almost a half hour and the six I can see are pretty freaked out and searching around the tank. I don't want to keep trying to find the missing one or getting to close to the tank to look at the injured one because every time I do they panic. Darn. My 20L came today and I was all excited about that and now seriously bummed out and worried about my fish. 

• Sad 1

Update: last night there was no sign of the injured fish and I went to bed assuming it perished (and hoping it didn't suffer for long). This am I had the would-be daunting task of locating the body. Had to move the driftwood and another decoration to find it but expected it to take longer and was glad it didn't!! Thankfully I didn't have to remove a bunch of water as I just did a WC on Thursday and didn't want to upset them again as they're still all weirded out. I think 8 was their minimum comfort point and 7 isn't enough of them.