Local Pet Store had a sale today....

classicshooter

So my local Pet Store had a sale on Fluvial Accent aquariums for $99. I told my daughter I would buy her a tank if she got good grades in school, so I went ahead and picked one up and am storing it at my friends so she doesn't know I already got her the tank. Then..... I was giving it some thought and decided it was a great deal and would like one as well, so I ended up with two Fluvial Accent tanks. And then..... my buddy decided he needed one. His truck left with three of these tanks. If you are near/around the Mobile, Al area B&B is having the sale. I personally love this store, even though their plant selection is usually lacking, but that's where Aquarium Co Op comes into my life. 

• Like 2

Oh man. I'm in GA. If I weren't moving in less than a year to the DC area I would be all over the sales right now. I'm having a hard enough time staying off facebook marketplace lol I even had to fight my husband to fight to set up a 10 gallon that I agreed to sell before we move before I even got it. Next year my goal is to be like you. Driving off with 3 brand new tanks to play with. Preferably a 75, and a few 20 longs and a maybe a 40 breeder. It's a shame I only have a 20 hex and a 10 right now. Obviously my new house goal is to have a fish room. Lol