Are my mystery snail eggs ok?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zkdPRYGS7aTSV4q48   Hiii!!! I am currently trying to hatch my first mystery snail clutch. If you have some tips that would be great if you could share them with me. I also have some questions like do I have to have a boy snail with my girl one? Because I don't have a boy besides my fish. And do they look ok in the picture? I really have no idea. 😕 I started incubating them on Friday morning and I used the damp paper towel with a dry one on top with the eggs and poked holes in the lid of the container. Please help me if you can, I am really confused 😔

Congratulations.  Mystery snails can hold sperm for up to 10 months.  So most girls come already impregnated.  Your eggs look fine.  Keep them warm and the container humid. Too little humidity and the eggs will not hatch. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/6/2024 at 5:12 AM, Guppysnail said:

Congratulations.  Mystery snails can hold sperm for up to 10 months.  So most girls come already impregnated.  Your eggs look fine.  Keep them warm and the container humid. Too little humidity and the eggs will not hatch. 

How do I keep them humid? Do I need to change the wet paper towel every other day to keep them humid? I also have a heater in the bottom of the tank. Do I need more than a heater? What would you recommend? 🤔

Just keep the tank around 77-78. If you do not see any humidity on the lid the towel too dry. If there is so much humidity it’s raining in the container it’s to humid. I open my lid a few times a day to check at first until I get it right. Then 2 x a day after to give good air. 

On 2/6/2024 at 9:29 AM, Guppysnail said:

Just keep the tank around 77-78. If you do not see any humidity on the lid the towel too dry. If there is so much humidity it’s raining in the container it’s to humid. I open my lid a few times a day to check at first until I get it right. Then 2 x a day after to give good air. 

Thank you so much for all the information! I'll give you an update once they hatch! ☺️

• Like 1