Easy root tabs question

I have a question about root tabs. I am currently looking into Pearl weed live plant on AC and I have had this Q a while, can I still suck up the gravel and put root tabs in the gravel? 

Basically I was just wondering if I could still siphon out the waste and keep putting root tabs in the aquarium. Any advice, of course is accepted! 🙂thanks 

On 2/1/2024 at 5:41 PM, Tony s said:

take a pair of tweezers, needle nose pliers, aquascaping tongs and just shove it into the gravels at an angle near the plant center

Thanks. You are the MOST helpful person on this forum dude! 

On 2/1/2024 at 7:44 PM, Tony s said:

I like to help people if I can

Yes! Hey have a Q that needs to be answered right now! Can I add dechloranater (stress coat) to each gallon of water. I am doing 5 gallons of water for the change. Cycle just finished. Help. Like can I do the dose of 5 ml of water for each gallon of water? @Tony s

That one I'm not sure on. I use well water run through an RO system. nothing at all in my water. good or bad, just a blank slate. I do know you have a bit of time to add the dechlorinator. takes about an hour and a half to kill bacteria, let alone the fish. as for how much, no idea

• Like 1

On 2/1/2024 at 7:53 PM, Tony s said:

That one I'm not sure on. I use well water run through an RO system. nothing at all in my water. good or bad, just a blank slate. I do know you have a bit of time to add the dechlorinator. takes about an hour and a half to kill bacteria, let alone the fish. as for how much, no idea

So I am prob good. I will add the dosage of the water in tank to first gallon and add tap water rest of the way. That should work….😅

Still actually helped btw! Now I can add the water without stressing

• Like 1