DaveSamsell

4 minutes ago, Taylor Blake said:

I have a 110 gallon stock tank outside right now in Minnesota they hold up fine even when they freeze all the way through

I don't think rubbermaid makes a 110, I have the same question as OP I am on the fence between a tuff stuff (110) and a rubbermaid 150, 

do you happen to have the tuff stuff 110? I heard it has an issue with bowing out but that isn't confirmed by anyone other then just some random thread I found online. 

Yes sorry mine is the tuff stuff 110 i have had no issue with it bowing at all it is also more playable then my 300 gallon Rubbermaid. I have had both the Rubbermaid and the tuff stuff stock tanks. I like the tuff stuffs foot print over the 150 Rubbermaid also the price point is much better with the tuff stuff if I remember right I got mine for 80 bucks. I think the Rubbermaid would be fine outside year round I have heard they crack if beat on to hard where the ones like tuff stuff are made of softer rubber which helps them from cracking 

@GardenStateGoldfish, @Taylor Blake  Thank you for the informative input.  Am still looking around at various manufacturers.  Am in rural Pennsylvania, so the weather can be brutal, at times, lol.  

That's good to know about the two brands.  

Was interested in something around 100 gallons or greater.  

All the best...

I'm about 30 miles north of Philly.  About 2 years ago my mother got a 100 gallon Rubbermaid to sit in on hotter summer days. 

Used it that year, took the plug out for winter, and left it sit outside, right side up so water pooled in the bottom.  the next summer no one felt like cleaning it, so it continued to sit through a second winter until this year when I used it for summer tubbing.

I've had no issues with it.