Nano fish that won´t eat eggs?

Zeaqua

Hi all! Within the next few months, I plan on setting up a 40 breeder planted tank for Pygmy Cories. I plan to breed them, but if possible, I would like some sort of dither to make them more comfortable. I was recommended Boraras or Dwarf Pencils, and both seem like good options, but I am unsure if they will eat eggs or fry of other fish. I also thought of Otocinclus, as they are shrimplet safe, but again, I'm not sure if they will eat eggs. Have any of you had experience with any of these, or any other options? I do think that the Pygmies will probably be active considering the shoal size I´m planning, but I just want some sort of dither just in case. 

I personally keep Cardinals with my Sterbai's and they never touch the eggs. I'm sure a lot of Rasboras like Harlequins would work well too, stuff that never sifts the gravel and sits in the water column that only eats falling food. I've never tried it, but I'm sure most hatchet fish would work great considering they're always on top of the water.

Edited by Lucyn