PotatoFish

This is my first forum post 🙂

Can anyone help me identify what kind of Corydora this is, please? I live in Seoul, and I saw this guy in my LFS while looking for Brochis multiradiatus for my goldfish tank. The corydora in the picture measures about 3 inches from the tip of its nose to the base of the caudal fin. I looked at a corydora chart I found on Google but am still having trouble identifying it, so I have come to the fish gurus and Nerms here.

PS: I uploaded the original picture, but the preview I saw here kept showing it upside down. I eventually just screenshot it, cropped it, and uploaded it (which is what you see here).

A15F0107-CED4-4BF2-9A1E-C64846795DED.jpeg

On 11/13/2020 at 7:25 PM, PotatoFish said:

This is my first forum post 🙂

Can anyone help me identify what kind of Corydora this is, please? I live in Seoul, and I saw this guy in my LFS while looking for Brochis multiradiatus for my goldfish tank. The corydora in the picture measures about 3 inches from the tip of its nose to the base of the caudal fin. I looked at a corydora chart I found on Google but am still having trouble identifying it, so I have come to the fish gurus and Nerms here.

PS: I uploaded the original picture, but the preview I saw here kept showing it upside down. I eventually just screenshot it, cropped it, and uploaded it (which is what you see here).

A15F0107-CED4-4BF2-9A1E-C64846795DED.jpeg

looks like maybe... Corydora Paleatus

• Like 1

11 hours ago, James Black said:

looks like maybe... Corydora Paleatus

I think you might be right. The ones I saw had rather thin heads that tapered towards the snout, but that might be due to a lack of food. Here, I have a picture...could very well be Corydora Paleatus!

F0BF542B-20ED-41F1-A268-68662D80CFF7.jpeg

• Like 1