El tigre N-class endlers

Hibi

Hello!

ive never had livebearers before, I don’t know much about these particular endlers and I can’t find much specific information. I have 4 males and 5 maybe 6 females (they move too fast) which are pretty tiny still. They are in 7 gallons  How big do they get? How do I know if one is carrying? What is the gestation period and how do I know if the girls are having any issues? I heard sometimes you have to gently massage them for excess eggs? Is that true?

any advice on keeping these cuties healthy is appreciated!

DCFF9F56-7BBE-4886-AB98-0D5B6D8337E2.jpeg

70E35D19-8508-4D7B-9755-A2D53B67EEBB.jpeg

The care and size for all Endlers is the same regardless of collection point/class/strain. The females will get about twice the size of the males with the males being only about an inch. They are very easy to care for. Gestation period is around 22-24 days and they are VERY prolific. They may go after their fry when younger, but they seem to lose interest when they mature a bit, so soon you will be over run with babies. 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2020 at 9:58 AM, Hibi said:

Hello!

ive never had livebearers before, I don’t know much about these particular endlers and I can’t find much specific information. I have 4 males and 5 maybe 6 females (they move too fast) which are pretty tiny still. They are in 7 gallons  How big do they get? How do I know if one is carrying? What is the gestation period and how do I know if the girls are having any issues? I heard sometimes you have to gently massage them for excess eggs? Is that true?

any advice on keeping these cuties healthy is appreciated!

DCFF9F56-7BBE-4886-AB98-0D5B6D8337E2.jpeg

70E35D19-8508-4D7B-9755-A2D53B67EEBB.jpeg

What topwater plants are those?