Molly's strange swimming

GreatCitrus

Hello everyone. I introduced some gold doubloon molly's to my aquarium and the male seem to fit really well with no issues but the two females I got always swim in the back around my filter and I don't know why.  did get them a few days ago so I thought it was that but I don't know. I checked if it was my water but it wasn't. I also fixed my ammonia levels to help the females but they kept going. The one female seemed to relax a bit but the other still goes around and around. This one female would also get the other two to follow her so all of them would be doing this constantly. If anyone could give me a few ideas on what's going on with them I would really appreciate it.

23 minutes ago, GreatCitrus said:

Hello everyone. I introduced some gold doubloon molly's to my aquarium and the male seem to fit really well with no issues but the two females I got always swim in the back around my filter and I don't know why.  did get them a few days ago so I thought it was that but I don't know. I checked if it was my water but it wasn't. I also fixed my ammonia levels to help the females but they kept going. The one female seemed to relax a bit but the other still goes around and around. This one female would also get the other two to follow her so all of them would be doing this constantly. If anyone could give me a few ideas on what's going on with them I would really appreciate it.

hmm...

I had a swordtail hide behind my filter ALL the time because he would constantly get bullied. Maybe your females are getting picked on by the male? don't worry about it as long as there not getting stuck behind there, if you want them to stop you can stick somr filter floss behind it.