Khole’s aquarium journal

I added some Anubis batieri, water sprite, and some tannins and even my pea pufferfish has become more active.

The bladder snail project is not looking bad I give them cucumber and they love it I don't see to many egg sacks but I guess the new snails are so small I don't see them either, I found Plexi my pleco but with his jungle tank I lost him again jejeje Oto is more visible the tears are supper active now.

All I can say is thank you so much for your advice and great looking out the best choice I made was joining this group.

Thanks again to Cory and aquarium co-op for making it possible.

IMG_20230728_103648.jpg

IMG_20230728_103818.jpg

IMG_20230728_103846.jpg

IMG_20230728_103907.jpg

IMG_20230728_104039.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh they will breed if that is what your intending them to do...lol. I have 2 tanks that prove that theory and I am not doing anything special...between them and the Ramshorns, I am will to send as many to whoever wants em! 🤣

@Khole new fish I merged what I could find for you. You can edit your journal title to whatever you like. 
If there are any other topics you want included just send me a link to them. 
Im looking forward to following along with your journal and getting to know your fish. 

Go to account settings and you can include a link to this journal in your signature. If you need help with that please let me know.