Best Place To Buy Cherry Shrimp Online?

OfficialThomas

It really depends....

The type (color) and grade you're looking for are going to determine one aspect of the choice.  I would honestly encourage you to find a place locally, even if it is a bit of a drive.

I purchased some from a highly recommended source and they do seem to be ok.  They seem to be of good quality.  That being said I have had a pretty high cull rate for what I expected and I ran into issues.  I've also learned a lot when it comes to what to expect from shrimp.  I had shrimp arrive DoA simply due to lack of care in the packing methodology. 

Once you hit 50 posts, the buy/sell/trade section opens up on the forums here.  Ultimately, if you want red, orange, or blue, I do think we got you covered here! (Just saying). You can always start there and try to make a WTB post. 🙂

• Like 2

On 8/1/2023 at 5:54 PM, OfficialThomas said:

Has anyone ordered cherry shrimp online? Any website recommendations?

*Also I can't order from Aqua Huna because I live in Washington State.

Thanks!

If I still lived in Washington state, I would  be driving down from the Canadian border and buying my fish and shrimp from ACO. A battery pump airstone, seeded sponge filters, and enough coolers to safely transport what my budget would allow me to buy would totally be worth an overnight trip to Seattle/Edmonds. Would probably plan a 3 day weekend trip, hit the Peace, Love & Happiness Plant store, the Butterfly Pavilion, meet up with friends in the University District and Capital Hill to see my cousin-in-law, and then ACO on the last day and drive home.

That's just me, though. I regularly took the mass transit and bussed down to Seattle on Thursday and came back up to the border on Monday. I don't even know if the busses still have county line stops like they did then.

On 8/1/2023 at 7:05 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

. . . Once you hit 50 posts, the buy/sell/trade section opens up on the forums here.  Ultimately, if you want red, orange, or blue, I do think we got you covered here! (Just saying). You can always start there and try to make a WTB post. 🙂

We have some very nice line back yellow ones also.

• Thanks 1