Fish injury emergency

coreywoods

Please help, about 25 mins ago my neon blue dwarf gurami got injured from rock falling on her. she is still alive with sever scars but is not moving. i want to try to save her if its not too late! iv moved her to quarantine tank and added meleflex to help. is there anything i can do. i want to post a picture but unsure how! 

she doesn't appear to be bleeding, but has sever scars and bits of her body torn. she is very alive and gills are moving but she is laying upside down. i have her in a net to above a very calm bubble to help her breathe. il add a photo. i feel like salt will hurt her wounds but ill give it a shot. 

fish 1.JPG

fish 2.JPG

After a night in sick bay, she is still breathing but laying on her side.  the wounds are so deep I'm unsure if she will make it, but I don't have the heart to give up on her. Its hard to watch but I know if I was in her place I would want my doctor to keep trying for me even if I was in pain. I read that the longest a fish can go without eating is 7 days, so come next Wednesday if I cant get her to move, I'm going to have to euthanize her. I've tried to feed her a single extra small frozen blood worm, but she would not take it. I think she is too focused on breathing which I don't blame her. I'm treating her with API Melafix, and have added a teaspoon of salt on the day of the injury. she's in her own 20 gallon high quarantine tank with plants and lots of fine bubbles above her gills to help her breathe being that I don't think she can move. every 4 to 8 hours ill take her in my hand to the surface to get some air as well, being that she is an anabantoid. 

• Sad 3