So I was doing some routine maintenance on one of my smaller tanks, I had recently added some paradise fish in there along with some mollies. The LFS was trying to get rid of the paradise fish and I got them for free. I've two females and one male. (I think) I noticed all thee bubbles and got a fright! Like it was some sort of weird disease or something, but now I'm wondering is it breeding activity? I don't know alot about these fish so any information is great! 

IMG_20201109_142737.jpg

IMG_20201109_142741.jpg

IMG_20201109_143145.jpg

11 minutes ago, Pekitivey said:

I will have to observe now as I water changed and only noticed during.

Will that have damaged eggs??

I doubt it.

If there turns out to be eggs and then subsequent fry, now is a good time to start thinking about what to feed. It has been a couple a decades since I bred paradise fish but my memory was they were too small to eat baby brine shrimp at first. Green, cloudy microbe filled water is a good first food.

Yes, the mollies will definitely view eggs and fry as particularly tasty snacks.

Green water is either easy or hard, some people can't get rid of it and some people can't make it. What work for me is lots of light and lots of nitrogen. Fish poop seems to be one of the better sources of food for green water.