Kribensis double spawn?

Smrgle

My kribensis spawned last week, and aside from having them for less than two days before they laid eggs, I was also surprised to see the state of the fry when they first moved them. Most of the spawn was free of the yolk sac, but maybe two dozen of the fry still seemed to be in the "ball with a tail" stage. Is it possible that the female laid more eggs a few days after laying the first batch and these are just less developed? At this point that is the only hypothesis I can think of. I think her attempt to move them with the more developed fry is going to kill them, which is unfortunate but I don't think there is anything else to do about it. (Sorry if the photos appear upside down, I am not sure if that is just a preview thing)

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I am unsure, all the fry seem to be at the same stage at this point, and I never found any dead ones at the bottom of the tank, so maybe? I really do just think she laid some eggs a few days after the initial ones, and when the initial group was ready to be moved around the tank, she picked up the ones that were still underdeveloped too. Either way I have at least 70 fry so I can't be sure if the dozen or so late starters made it.