Water parameters, testing & nutrient video

On 5/13/2023 at 8:39 AM, Fish Folk said:

Agreed! I do appreciate Green Aqua. Thorough, clear, beautifully edited. Were I not i terested almost exclusively in breeding fish, I’d be a passiobate aquascaper.

Love aqua scaped tanks, but wayyyyy too much work for me! I just like watching things grow,  Any manual labor needed is considered a necessary evil!

I would like to breed my Corys', but again manual labor..... (except for water changes, i love a good water change!)

As for testing, I test more out of curiosity and to grow better plants. This video (I feel) gives good parameters to test for that correlate with plant growth.

Seeing GH more as a secondary plant nutrient (calcium and magnesium) has also helped further my understanding

Also as a follow-up question ; you wouldn't be a left handed typer would you by chance?

• Like 1

On 5/13/2023 at 10:33 AM, JoeQ said:

Love aqua scaped tanks, but wayyyyy too much work for me! I just like watching things grow,  Any manual labor needed is considered a necessary evil!

I would like to breed my Corys', but again manual labor..... (except for water changes, i love a good water change!)

As for testing, I test more out of curiosity and to grow better plants. This video (I feel) gives good parameters to test for that correlate with plant growth.

Seeing GH more as a secondary plant nutrient (calcium and magnesium) has also helped further my understanding

Also as a follow-up question ; you wouldn't be a left handed typer would you by chance?

Haha! No. I’m a righty. Although… in grade school, I was so eager to get a hockey stick that I persuaded my mom to buy me a lefty stick. I learned how to play from the left, and was pretty good at messing up my right-handed opponents.

On 5/13/2023 at 10:51 AM, Fish Folk said:

Haha! No. I’m a righty. Although… in grade school, I was so eager to get a hockey stick that I persuaded my mom to buy me a lefty stick. I learned how to play from the left, and was pretty good at messing up my right-handed opponents.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only reason I asked was because I notced all your typos were in the 'B N SPACE' area. My theory was you were a lefty typing on a large device! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sherlock Holmes I am not!!! 

• Haha 1

On 5/13/2023 at 10:58 AM, JoeQ said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only reason I asked was because I notced all your typos were in the 'B N SPACE' area. My theory was you were a lefty typing on a large device! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sherlock Holmes I am not!!! 

My phone is trying to out me! 

• Haha 1

On 5/13/2023 at 7:51 AM, Fish Folk said:

it's actually pretty common to play opposite hand for golf / hockey!  I'm right dominant, probably could be both, but I mainly use right and play hockey with left.  It's just what felt comfortable to me.  (right hand on the knob to control accuracy)

On 5/13/2023 at 7:33 AM, JoeQ said:

Ditto.  This one was the interesting tidbit in the video for me.

• Like 1