Are these any good?

I have the itc 308 and I really like it. I have it attached to two iceprobe chillers and a heater and it regulates temperature well. Customer service is pretty good also. Mine stopped working, so I ordered a new one and contacted support. They gave me a full refund for the 2nd one I purchased. 

On 5/6/2023 at 5:33 PM, Patrick_G said:

Everyone I asked about these has had favorable opinions. I really need to get three or four of them, and I know I’m going to be kicking myself if I don’t. 

Yes I agree because if a heater ever malfunctions it will probably be killing a lot of money worth of plants and fish so that 30$ is worth it 

• Like 1

I have one for every one of my aquariums (seven right now).  And other Inkbird controllers for my water aging/preheating setup and extras for additional setups if needed.  I've used Inkbirds for years for everything from chicken egg incubation to honey liquification to queen bee incubation...  They're fantastic.

The official Inkbird account on Ebay sometimes sells them there significantly cheaper than on Amazon.  And Amazon occasionally runs sales on them for as low as $17, though that's very infrequent.  I don't think you can go wrong with them.  But make sure you're getting the real thing as there's now a heat controller company who is flat-out stealing the name.  The official ebay store is called inkbird, which is convenient.  They're currently $27 for the 306T.

Edited by jwcarlson
  • Like 1